Photo by Henry Pyatt
Kids enjoying the spray park in Troy Hill, located on Goettman Street.
Information courtesy of Pittsburgh CitiParks
Beat the heat and cool down at these Northside spray park and pool locations.
Located at Cowley Playground next to the ball field on Goettman Street
Open daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., weather permitting
Jack Stack Pool, 600 Brighton Woods Rd.
Riverview Pool, 400 Riverview Ave.
Sue Murray Pool, 301 Cedar Ave.
Weekday Hours: 1 to 7:45 p.m.
Weekend Hours: 1 to 5:45 p.m.
Daily Admission Fees
If you just want to swim for a day, you can pay daily admission ticket at any pool.
- $3 – children ages 3 – 15
- $5 – individuals 16 and older
YOUTH SWIM FREE WITH REC CENTER MEMBERSHIP CARD
Again this summer, children 15 years and younger presenting a valid Recreation Center membership card will receive free entry to the Citiparks pools; all others will need to pay daily admission or purchase a yearly pool tag. To receive the free admission, a parent must register each child – who must be 15 years or younger and a resident of the City of Pittsburgh – at any of Citiparks’ 10 Recreation Centers and then bring the membership card to the pool each day for entry.
For more information, visit http://pittsburghpa.gov/citiparks/swimming-home
Individuals can purchase pool tags for year-round admission to Citiparks outdoor pools, which operate throughout the summer, and the Oliver Bath House, which operates during the off-season.
For information on purchasing a tag at a pool location, call (412) 323-7928.
- City residents: (proof of residency required)
- $60 – family of four; $10 – each additional family member
- $30 – adult (16 years or older)
- $20 – senior (60 years or older)
- $15 – youth (3 – 15 years old)
- free – child (2 and younger)
- For City residents who are disabled veterans and families of active duty military and activated reservist/guard members, pool tags are available at no cost. Proper ID is required to recieve no cost tags.
- City of Pittsburgh residents who receive welfare benefits can buy tags at a 50% discount. A case print-out and Proper ID are required to receive the discount.
- Non-City residents: $45 for adult or youth