Rivers Casino will hold nine concerts throughout the summer in its outdoor amphitheater for its “Live on the River” summer concert series. Shows begin this Friday, May 25, and end Labor Day weekend.
Guests are invited to enjoy cool summer nights on the river while listening to some of their favorite bands including:
· May 25, 7 p.m.: Billy Joel tribute (52nd Street) and Elton John tribute (Captain Fantastic)
· May 26, 7 p.m.: Shania Twain tribute (Shania’s Twin) and Garth Brooks tribute (Fresh Horses)
· June 9, 8 p.m.: Mark Chesnutt
· July 2, 7 p.m.: Beatles tribute (Beatlemania Magic)
· July 3, 7 p.m.: Jimmy Buffet tribute (Parrot Beach) and Bruce Springsteen tribute (Asbury Fever)
· July 4, 8 p.m.: America
· Aug. 4, 8 p.m.: Billy Ocean
· Sept. 1, 7 p.m.: Temptations tribute (Get Ready) and Earth, Wind and Fire tribute (Shining Star)
· Sept. 2, 7 p.m.: Eagles tribute (7 Bridges) and Styx tribute (Rockin’ the Paradise)
“The outdoor amphitheater is the best place in Pittsburgh to enjoy a concert on a summer night,” said Matt Stewart, Vice President of marketing at Rivers Casino. “We’re looking forward to an entertaining line-up of performances set against a great waterfront backdrop.”
Guests will be able to purchase hot-off-the-grill favorites including hot dogs, hamburgers and grilled kielbasa, along with a variety of drinks to enjoy while listening to the live music.
For more information and a schedule of live entertainment, visit www.theriverscasino.com.