Northside Housing Court cases – Wed., Nov. 3
As part of our duty to keep our readers up to date on the latest Northside news, we publish Northside housing court cases as we’re made aware of them. We are unable to provide details on the specific violations at this time. We are also unable to provide details about individual rulings. Dates provided are scheduled court dates for each violation.
Honorable Derwin Rushing, 421 East Ohio Street – 9:30 a.m.
- DIANE STEVENSON for violation of 922.02A at 60 Greenway St. (two violations)
- SANFORD STEVENSON for violation of 922.02A at 60 Greenway St. (two violations)
Honorable Robert P. Ravenstahl , Jr., 3880 Perrysville Avenue – 9 a.m.
- SPENCER HIRSHBERG for violation of 302.4 at 1129 Ridgeland (con’t)
- GEOFFREY SMOTHERS for violation of 922.02A and 110.1A at 2840 California Ave. (con’t)
- EARL T. STEVENSON for violation of 115.1 at 133 Riverview Ave. (con’t)
- LULA M. STEVENSON for violation of 115.1 at 133 Riverview Ave. (con’t)
- BARBARA WEISS for violation of 302.4 and 304.7 at 3548 Brighton Rd.