||PennDOT District 11 is advising motorists Route 4084 East Ohio Street on the North Side in the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, will be closed to traffic on Friday night and Saturday, April 17-18, 2009, weather permitting.
Crews will be milling, repairing and resurfacing East Ohio Street between East Street (Route 4099) and Cedar Avenue. The closure will begin at 7 p.m. on Friday and continue through 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 18. Signs will be posted to guide motorists.
The posted detours will be:
Eastbound (from East Commons):
• Make a left turn onto Cedar Avenue
• Take Cedar Avenue north to East North Avenue
• Make right onto East North Avenue
• Take East North Avenue east to East Street
• Make right and follow East Street south back to East Ohio Street
Westbound (from Route 28):
• Make left onto East Street (ramp to I-279)
• Bear right onto Canal Street Exit
• Follow Canal Street to East Common
• Make right onto East Common
• Take East Common north back to East Ohio Street
Police will assist with traffic on the detour routes. Motorists should use caution, slow down and expect changing patterns when traveling through the area. Work zone safety is everyone’s responsibility.
The contractor performing the work is Michael Facchiano Contracting, Inc. of Pittsburgh, PA.