If you missed last night’s open house at the old Allegheny Library building, check out our photos here.

Photos by Kelsey Shea

Average rating  1 2 3 4 5fYou must login to vote
0
The library has a secret passage.
0
0
The library was one of Andrew Carnegie's first projects
Spiral staircase
Visitors filled out index cards with their ideas/opinions about the library
0
0
Old pictures of the library
Old pictures of the library were hung throughout the building
The former children's section
whenever one person is in a bad mood it's 90% likely he/she will bring the other one down and 10% likely the person in a normal or good mood will bring the person up.
0
0
View of the Children's Museum
The mezzanine
0
The library has a secret passage.
0
0
The library was one of Andrew Carnegie's first projects
Spiral staircase
Visitors filled out index cards with their ideas/opinions about the library
0
0
Old pictures of the library
Old pictures of the library were hung throughout the building
The former children's section