I began serving as the 20th Legislative District’s state representative this summer, winning a special election to replace Don Walko, who is now an Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas judge.
I have settled into my constituent service office at 3689 California Ave. in Pittsburgh where residents can access a variety of constituent services, including:
· Property Tax/Rent Rebate information and applications;
· Senior citizens programs such as PACE and PACENET;
· Children’s Health Insurance Program;
· Unemployment compensation;
· PennDOT forms and concerns;
· College financial aid information and applications;
· Problems with any state government agency.
I’m interested in hearing from my constituents about their concerns and how I can help them. They should not hesitate to call my office at 412-321-5523. I also can be contacted by email at RepRavenstahl@pahouse.net.
It is an honor to serve the residents of the 20th Legislative District, and I look forward to representing their interests in Harrisburg.